Inside Sales Representative
SimpleWAN, the SD-WAN company who manufactures the most flexible teleworker solution out there, is looking for energetic, high producing Inside Sales Reps to help drive sales in this new telecommuting economy. Our proven SD-WAN solution now enables companies to send their workforce home, get them up and running quickly, all while protecting their private data.
Please review this site before applying: https://home.simplewan.com/
If you’re a high-producing sales professional, this might be just the career move you’re looking for.
- Work both existing and inbound leads
- Communicate our value proposition to decision makers in the IT/MSP space
- Maintain all activity in the CRM
- Handle inbound lead flow and pipeline management of leads and opportunities
- Make 40-60 outbound calls/emails/contacts daily
Required Skills and Experience
- Candidates need to excel in a work-from-home environment.
- 1-2 Years of proven sales experience in a commissioned sales position.
- Basic understanding of IP networking.
- Great presence on the phone.
- Goal oriented with a history of achieving your goals.
- Possess a healthy greed factor.
- Competitive — you hate losing.
- Able to leap tall buildings in a single bound.
- Conduct sales meetings via online meeting platforms.
- Impeccable presentation, communication and follow up written and verbal skills.
Be prepared to address the above Skills and Experience during your interview.
Compensation based on performance and includes both base salary and commissions. Compensation at plan: $125,000 with no ceiling.
This position is full time, remote.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Full Time Entry Level Firewall Build & Support Technician
- Assembly and testing of firewall devices.
- Preparing devices for shipping and taking them to shipping location.
- Work unsupervised to build, test, package, and ship products to customers.
- Inventory management and protection
- Utilizing basic technical training for technical customer calls/education
- Escalate complex technical issues to Technical Engineers when appropriate.
- Assume ownership of learning of processes (SOP) by utilizing information and training materials.
- Correctly follow call handling guidelines.
- Complete other tasks as assigned by Manager.
CULTURE FIT: Entry Level Firewall Support & Build Technician will be a:
- Growth Oriented Learner – Each of our team members are personally committed to their own development.
- Businesses Don’t Grow, People Do!
- Competitive Winner – We are a team of high achievers who love our jobs, relentlessly work to be the very best and enjoy rewards based on our performance.
- Humble Servant – We are high character leaders who serve people. We treat people as they/we would like to be treated.
ROLE COMPETENCIES: Entry Level Firewall Support & Build Technician will have mastery of the following competencies:
- Accountable: Takes responsibility for all actions; follows through on commitments.
- Active Listener: Ability to listen patiently and carefully to others by giving them your full attention.
- Understands others’ perspectives and ideas. Avoids distractions when engaged in conversation.
- Attention to Detail: Must be able to complete tasks with exact accuracy over and over.
- Coachable: Receptive to feedback as a mechanism for self-improvement. Able and willing to learn and change; sees any situation as a learning opportunity. Receptive to and seeks out feedback.
- Communicator: Ability to effectively communicate and engage others through verbal and written communication. Able to clearly express ideas and directions both verbally and through writing. Can influence and engage others.
- Self-Developer/Continuous Learner: Actively seeks new knowledge, skills, and abilities in order to develop personally and professionally. Is focused on lifelong learning. Displays a desire to grow oneself personally and professionally.
- Team Player: Contributes to team success by pulling weight and supporting other team members. Committed to company success ahead of personal goals. Advances the success of the entire team by helping, developing, and supporting company members.
- Background: The Entry Level Firewall Support & Build Technician will have a background that includes:
- Education – High school diploma or equivalent.
- Professional Experience – Computer literate with the ability to learn software applications and supporting systems
- Minimum Years Experience – 1 year of professional experience, customer facing experience or similar experience in a technical-related field preferred.
- Minimum Computer Skills – Proficient Computer Skills, basic computer hardware knowledge, networking and computer operating system knowledge a plus. The aptitude and ability to learn new systems is required.
Physical Requirements: The Entry Level Firewall Support & Build Technician will have physical qualifications that include:
- Ability to sit without interruption for up to two hours per day. May be required to sit 6-8 hours per day.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds occasionally.
- Visual acuity to read text and view a computer monitor for up to 8 hours per day.
- Physical presence in the office during work hours and access to information/data necessary for the position.
About Us: We are a fast pace and high growth technology firm. We have incredible growth and internal opportunities to move up fast! We are looking for self motivated individuals that are able to quickly learn and adapt. If you are looking for a strong learning opportunity and a career in technology, computers, and cyber security you won’t find anything else in Arizona like this.
Send your resume to email@example.com
The Sales Engineer’s role is to remotely design customer installations with a firewall or SD-WAN device and integrate with customers voice, data, video, and wireless network services. This is achieved by planning, designing, and developing local area networks (LANs) and wide area networks (WANs) across the organization. In addition, the Sales Engineer will participate with the pre-sales, installation, monitoring, maintenance, support, and optimization of network hardware, software, and communication links. This individual will also analyze and resolve network hardware and software problems in a timely and accurate fashion, and provide end user training.
Strategy & Planning
- Review and assist with any pre-sales planning.
- Collaborate with customer to assess near and long-term network capacity needs.
- Create and maintain documentation as it relates to network configuration, network mapping, processes, and service records.
- Develop, implement and maintain policies, procedures, and associated training plans for network administration, usage, and disaster recovery.
Acquisition & Deployment
- Design and advise deployments related to LANs, WANs, and wireless networks, routers, switches, UPSs, and other network hardware.
- Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards to remain abreast of developments in the networking industry.
- Oversee testing of network devices and firmwares.
- Interact with customers, outsourcers, and contractors to deploy network products and services.
- Assist in design of VOIP phone system to include phone cloud services, cloud services, security.
- Design networks to ensure their smooth and reliable operation for fulfilling objectives and processes.
- Monitor network performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
- Oversee installation, configuration, maintenance, and troubleshooting of SimpleWAN related equipment and services.
- Ensure network connectivity of all SimpleWAN customer deployed end user equipment and services.
- Practice network asset management, including maintenance of network component inventory and related documentation and technical specifications information.
- Monitor and test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports.
- Participate in managing all network security solutions.
- Advise on additional services and network recommendations.
Knowledge & Experience
- Proven experience and success with LAN, WAN, WLAN, and WWAN design and implementation.
- Proven experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management best practices.
- Experience with VoIP phone solutions.
- Excellent hardware troubleshooting experience.
- Competence with testing tools and procedures for voice and data circuits.
- Good understanding of the organization’s goals and objectives.
- Knowledge of applicable data privacy practices and laws.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and oral communication skills.
- Able to conduct research into networking issues and products as required.
- Ability to present ideas in user-friendly language.
- Highly self motivated and directed, with keen attention to detail.
- Proven analytical and problem-solving abilities.
- Able to effectively prioritize tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong customer service orientation.
- Experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
Send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org